About School, Contact Info, Admission Process, Fees, Address and Other Details
Established in 2008, an Air Conditioned Senior Secondary School, Wi-Fi enabled campus, sprawling lush green 10 acres of land offering the globally accepted CBSE system and Cambridge International Examination, houses, spacious well lit aesthetically developed and maintained smart classrooms with an enriching environment, highly conducive to learning.
- Language Of Instruction : English
- School branches :
- Seats in entry level class : 12th
- Swimming / Splash Pool : Yes
- AC Classes : Yes
- Indoor Sports : Yes
- Transportation : Yes
- Outdoor Sports : Yes
- Afflilation / Examination Board : CBSE,
- Minimum Age : 18
- Total Fees :
- Transport Fees :
- Admission Fees :
- Annual Fees :
- Admission Start Month : January
Passport size photographs of Father, Mother, and child
Copy of Passport for Foreign Nationals
For middle classes – previous year Progress Card and Merit Certificate
Enquire online or at Front Desk of School on all working days between 9 AM to 3 PM.
Interact with the Counselor.
a. Register Online/ in-person to avail Counseling and Parental Guidance.
b. Post Registration, a pre-arranged appointment can be fixed for a Campus visit.
c. Documents required along with registration: Photograph & Report Card
a. For Pre Primary & all other classes, personalized interaction of the family with
b. For Grade I onwards, an Entrance Test & meeting the Faculty will be the criteria
a. Interview with the Selection Cell followed by the final approval of the Principal.
b. After approval of the Principal, parents will be notified at earliest for further admission process to be completed within the stipulated time frame.
6. ADMISSION FINALIZATION
After completing the admission process, deposit the fees accordingly and submit the relevant documents.
POST ADMISSION PROCESS
7. MEDICAL CHECKUP: Medical form has to be filled in the Medical Department prior to Medical
8. OPTIONAL FACILITIES like Transport, Day Boarding (Pre School to Class VIII) & Hostel (for Boys only)
have to be availed Post Admission.
9. DOCUMENT SUBMISSION:
10. On the first day of school, the child has to report incomplete School Uniform along with the School Kit.
- Smart class
- Science labs
- Language labs
- Educational tours
- Computer lab