About School, Contact Info, Admission Process, Fees, Address and Other Details
Sri Raghavendra Educational Institutions Society is a name synonymous with quality education of international standards. With about two decades of experience in various fields spanning IT, Medical and Education, SREIS is constantly raising the bar with a vision of excellence through world class institutions, infrastructure and faculty.
The power-train behind the growing success is the faculty of over 500 who are driven solely by passion.SREIS ventured into the realm of primary education and proudly launched "Red Hills High" in the year 2011 to ensure that education extends beyond the classroom and translates to an experience.
- Language Of Instruction : English
- School branches :
- Seats in entry level class : 50
- Swimming / Splash Pool : Yes
- AC Classes : No
- Indoor Sports : Yes
- Transportation : Yes
- Outdoor Sports : Yes
- Afflilation / Examination Board : CBSE,
- Minimum Age : 5
- Total Fees :
- Transport Fees :
- Admission Fees :
- Annual Fees :
- Admission Start Month : January
- Enquiry form should be completed by visiting the school in person or an online enquiry form which is available on the school website : www.redhillshigh.ac.in.
- School counselors are available to discuss any queries regarding academics, facilities and school policies (For online enquiries, school counselor will call and schedule an appointment with the parents).
- Appointment to meet the Principal can be scheduled by notifying the admin office or at the front desk.
- There will be an interaction with the students at verbal and written level.
- Application forms will be issued at the admin office (Timings: 9AM - 4PM on week days). Admission process is completed only after the Admission fee is paid at the admin office along with submission of duly filled application form and submission of required documents (refer documents required section in page 5 and 6).
- Copy of Birth Certificate is mandatory to complete the admission process for Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Junior I and Grade I. If the birth certificate does not mention the name of the child, an affidavit for the same should be submitted along with the birth certificate.
- For Grade II – Grade X admission, Original Transfer Certificate, Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of Marks Cards are mandatory to complete the admission process.
- Copy of Address proof is mandatory to complete the admission process for all Grade levels.
- Four (4) Passport size photographs and Two (2) stamp size photographs of the child and 2 passport size photographs of both parents should be submitted along with the application.
- Grade IX and X - Mandatory Documents to be submitted during admission as per CBSE norms.
- Transfer Certificate
- Previous School Progress Report
- Reason for change of the school/Board
- Proof of both old and new residences in case of shifting of family from one place to another
- Transfer/ Movement order of the parent(s) in case of Transfer
Eligibility Criteria :
Minimum and maximum age Criteria for admission to respective grades are as follows:
|Grade||Minimum Age On 31st May Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought||Maximum Age On 31st May Of The Year In Which Admission Is Sought|
|Nursery||2 years 6 months||3 years 4 months|
|LKG||3 years 5 months||4 years 4 months|
|UKG||4 years 5 months||5 years 4 months|
|Grade I||5 years 5 months||6 years 4 months|
|Grade II||6 years 5 months||7 years 4 months|
|Grade III||7 years 5 months||8 years 4 months|
|Grade IV||8 years 5 months||9 years 4 months|
|Grade V||9 years 5 months||10 years 4 months|
|Grade VI||10 years 5 months||11 years 4 months|
|Grade VII||11 years 5 months||12 years 4 months|
|Grade VIII||12 years 5 months||13 years 4 months|
|Grade IX||13 years 5 months||14 years 4 months|
|Grade X||14 years 5 months||15 years 4 months|
|Grade XI||15 years 5 months||16 years 4 months|
|Grade XII||16 years 5 months||17 years 4 months|
Documents to be submitted with Filled Application Form
Grade IX Documents
- Smart class
- Science labs
- Language labs
- Educational tours
- Computer lab
Aloha India, which was established in august, 2002 at Chennai, is the Indian subsidiary of Aloha International, Malaysia, a global leader in advanced abacus and Mental Arithmetic programs specially designed for children in the 4-13 year age span (Junior -1 through Grade 8) . Essentially, the Aloha Programs are nothing but scientific brain management techniques that unveil the infinite potential of the human brain and its effective use.
Aloha Program Objectives
To build the mental ability to calculate fast and accurately without using any physical external device, such as abacus, calculator etc.,
- To train and sharpen the child’s mental power especially the right brain.
- To promote patience, efficiency and concentration.
- To train the child to attain Good habit and Positive attitudes.
- To help the child overcome his/her phobia of numbers.
- Linguistic intelligence ("word smart")
- Logical-mathematical intelligence ("number/reasoning smart")
- Spatial intelligence ("picture smart")
- Bodily-Kinesthetic intelligence ("body smart")
- Musical intelligence ("music smart")
- Interpersonal intelligence ("people smart")
- Intrapersonal intelligence ("self smart")
- Naturalist intelligence ("nature smart")